Friday, April 27, 2012

Lunch in Morningside Heights

butler Last weekend, I had the pleasure of spending some time in Morningside Heights, the neighborhood of the students of Columbia University and Barnard College. Luckily, there was a small, food stand packed street fair on Broadway. This is the only picture I snapped of the street fair. Mathematics Hall Places you must check out when you're in Morningside Heights: Book Culture, Nussbaum & Wu's, Joe, Columbia University's Lewisohn lawn. How amazing is that flower bush? So ridiculously vibrant, no? lawn of lewisohn There's also a cute little Italian speciality store. As I was walking up toward 116th, this window caught my eye. (Hi, I'm Nicole and I'm a carboholic.) bread heaven Things I bought that day: two bags of kettle corn from a Kettle Corn NYC stand, kettle corn a pumpernickel bagel with scallion cream cheese and lox, the best Anthropology of a Girl, and the April issue of Paper Magazine. (Gabe Saporta is on the cover. Y-e-s.) Gabe Have you been to Morningside Heights? Where are your favorite places to eat/drink/shop/browse/mingle?

No comments:

Post a Comment